Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber - Monster

 

 

[Verse 1: Shawn Mendes]

You put me on a pedestal and tell me I'm the best

你們把我放在寶座上,對我說我是最棒的

Raise me up into the sky until I'm short of breath (Yeah)

把我捧到空中直到我無法呼吸

Fill me up with confidence, I say what's in my chest

讓我充滿信心,我說是什麼在我的胸膛

Spill my words and tear me down until there's nothing left

說著我的話,並把我撕裂直到我一無所有

Rearrange the pieces just to fit me with the rest, yeah

重新把我拼湊,使我安息

 

[Chorus: Shawn Mendes]

But what if I, what if I trip?

但如果我絆倒了

What if I, what if I fall?

如果我跌落了

Then am I the monster?

那我就會是怪物嗎

Just let me know

讓我知道

And what if I, what if I sin?

如果我犯罪了

And what if I, what if I break? Yeah

如果我破碎了

Then am I the monster? Yeah

那我就會是怪物嗎

Just let me know, yeah

讓我知道

 

[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]

I was fifteen when the world put me on a pedestal

當世界把我推向寶座時我只有十五歲

I had big dreams of doin' shows and making memories

我對於表演和創造歷史有很大的夢想

Made some bad moves tryna act cool, upset by their jealousy

嘗試變酷所以做了不好的舉動,因為大家的忌妒而難過

Lifting me up (Lifting me up), lifting me up (Yeah)

推崇我,推崇我

And tearing me down (Down), tearing me down (Down, down)

並且撕裂我,撕裂我

I'll take responsibility for everything I've done (Yeah)

我會為我做的每件事負責

Holding it against me (Yeah) like you're the holy one (Yeah)

你們以為是神一樣不會犯錯就針對我

 

[Pre-Chorus: Justin Bieber]

I had a chip on my shoulder, had to let it go

被攻擊的碎片在我身上,我必須要放開她

'Cause unforgiveness keeps them in control

因為大家對我還是無法原諒

I came in with good intentions then I let it go

我帶著良好的心態但必須放手

And now I really wanna know

現在我真的想知道

 

[Chorus: Justin Bieber & Shawn Mendes]

What if I, what if I trip? (Oh)

如果我絆倒了

What if I, what if I fall? (I fall)

如果我跌落了

Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?)

那我就會是怪物嗎

Just let me know (Let me know)

就讓我知道

And what if I, what if I sin? (Oh)

如果我犯罪了

And what if I, what if I break?

如果我破碎了

Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?)

那我就會是怪物嗎

Just let me know (Oh, please just let me know, yeah)

就讓我知道

 

[Outro: Justin Bieber & Shawn Mendes]

La-da-da-duh-duh (But what if I fall?)

La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na

La-da-da-da-duh-duh

La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na

La-da-da-duh-duh (Please don't let me fall)

La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na

La-da-da-da-duh-duh (Oh, please don't let me fall)

La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 老黃 的頭像
    老黃

    黃老先生有塊地

    老黃 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()